The Lentz Recreation Center outdoor pool at Betty G Ross Park is now available to rent for the 2021 pool season!
Please note: Pool reservations are now made using CivicRec/Rec1 software (online and in-house). In order to make a reservation, you will need to make a CivicRec/Rec1 User Account, if you have not already done so. For more information on how to create a CivicRec/Rec1 User Account please see the CivicRec/Rec1 User Accounts page by clicking here. For additional assistance, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department office (704-735-2671 | email@example.com).
Please click here to review the Pool Reservation Policies and Procedures document BEFORE making your reservation.
The pool is available to rent on Saturdays and Sundays in the evening from June 4, 2021 - September 5, 2021 (excluding July 4th). Click here to see the pool calendar!
Reservations can be made for 2-hour or 3-hour time blocks. The 2-hour time block is 6:00p-8:00p, and the 3-hour time block is 5:30p-8:30p - NO EXCEPTIONS.
The cost to reserve the pool depends on where you live, how many people will be attending your private party/event, and whether you want the pool for a 2-hour time block or a 3-hour time block. A deposit of $25.00 is required to submit your reservation request and hold the reservation date for you. If your reservation request is accepted, this $25.00 will go towards your total reservation fee. If your reservation request is denied, this $25.00 fee will be refunded to you. The fees are as follows:
- 2 Hours | 1-50 People | City Resident: $125.00
- 2 Hours | 1-50 People | Non-City Resident: $175.00
- 2 Hours | 51-100 People | City Resident: $150.00
- 2 Hours | 51-100 People | Non-City Resident: $200.00
- 2 Hours | 101-200 People | City Resident: $225.00*
- 2 Hours | 101-200 People | Non-City Resident: $350.00*
- 3 Hours | 1-50 People | City Resident: $175.00
- 3 Hours | 1-50 People | Non-City Resident: $250.00
- 3 Hours | 51-100 People | City Resident: $200.00
- 3 Hours | 51-100 People | Non-City Resident: $275.00
- 3 Hours | 101-200 People | City Resident: $275.00*
- 3 Hours | 101-200 People | Non-City Resident: $425.00*
*Please contact our office and the Pool Coordinator directly for reservations of more than 100 people (704-735-2671).